Advanced Executive Certificate in Supply Chain Strategy and Operations Management
- Batch: 2
- Duration: 11 months
- Class Start: 23 April 2023
- Class Timing: Sundays from 10.30 a.m. to 01.00 p.m. IST
- Industry expected to grow at
steady 11% p.a.
- Over 1.45 lakh job
- Average salary of 13-20
lakhs per annum
Why should you enrol for this course?
Get a Certificate of Completion
Opportunity to earn a certificate of completion from E&ICT Academy IIT Guwahati
Build Domain Expertise
Gain knowledge of current trends and practice-able skills in the areas of operations and supply chain management.
Study What is Relevant
Gain exposure to contemporary knowledge and skills like impact of Industry 4.0 technologies and socially responsible operations etc. that are relevant to the present day working environment
Experience the Campus
Opportunity to visit IIT Guwahati Campus for program conclusion and Valedictory function.
Learn Through Practice
Benefit from practical case study based learnings, class exercises and simulations that facilitates learning through doing.
Personalized Career Support Services
Avail 6 month long individualized and personalized career support services offered by a global leader in Career Transitioning, Talent Management and Leadership Development, tailored to suit your specific career progression aspirations.
What are the differentiating features of this course?
Live and Synchronous Learning
Instructor led classes imparting interactive and real time learning from eminent faculties and industry experts as applicable.
Practice Based Learning
Gain practical knowledge through case study discussions, class exercises, individual or group activities and peer to peer interactions.
Personalized Career Support Services
6 month long personalized career support services offered by Right Management India, a global leader in Career Transitioning and Management
Convenient Class Schedule
Live classes are scheduled on weekends to suit working professionals.
Learn from the Best
Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from IITs and industry professionals
Access to Recorded Sessions
Subsequent to the live synchronous classes, participants can request “On Demand” access to the recorded session.
On Campus Visit
Make an optional visit to IIT Guwahati campus to attend program conclusion and valedictory ceremony.
Who can enrol for this course?
For Indian Participants
Graduates from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
For International Participants
Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
Candidates with a minimum of at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
What will you learn in this course? Send Me PDF
Business Statistics & Analytics
- Introduction to Statistics
- Mathematical Programming
- Data Visualisation and Interpretation
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Principles of Quality Management and TQM
- Dimensions and Measures of Quality
- Statistical Process Control
- Process Capability
- Quality Assurance
- Predictive Quality Analytics - Tools and Techniques
- Six Sigma and Lean Management
Supply Chain Strategy and Management
- Supply Chain Management Essentials
- Supply Chain Decisions and Strategic Choices
- SCM Tools and Techniques
- Demand Sensing & AI/ML based Forecasting
- Inventory Models
- Capacity Planning
- Supply Chain Design
- Digital Supply Chains - Planning & Analytics
- Importance of Logistics
- Warehousing Decisions and Material Management
- Multi Modal Strategy
- Transportation Networks and Scheduling
- Optimization Strategies
- Key concepts in Operations Management
- Product Process Matrix, Process Analysis and Process Design
- Measuring Process Performance
- Process Improvement vs Reengineering
- Managing Operations and Supply Chain in a Dynamic Business Environment
- Operations Strategy as a Contributor to Organizations Goals
Contemporary Topics in Operations & Supply Chain
- Supply chain risk and resilience
- Triple Bottom line approach to sustainability
- Socially responsible operations
- Impact of Industry 4.0 technologies like Blockchain, IoT, Robotics, Big Data etc.
- The dates for both the On Campus sessions to be held at IIT Guwahati will be communicated in due course. Attendance to the on-campus module is MANDATORY for all participants. The on-campus modules are subjected to the condition
Need help? Talk to our counsellors
What is job outlook for this domain?
- Operations and Supply Chain Management are evergreen areas that have a constant and ever increasing demand for qualified professionals.
- Recent research estimates global supply chain industry will grow at over 11% every year from 2020 to 2027.
- India’s logistics sector is valued at $160 billion and employs more than 22 million people with steady growth in job opportunities despite the pandemic induced disruption.
- An entry level Supply Chain professional can expect to start at a salary of about Rs 6-7 LPA.
- The average salary for Supply Chain Manager is about Rs.9-10 Lakhs per annum
- Operations/Supply Chain Heads of small to medium-sized organizations receive an average salary of Rs.30-40 Lakhs.
Types of Job Roles
- Operations Manager, Operations Engineer, Operations Specialist, Process Engineer, Strategy & Operations Leader.
- Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain Analyst, QA Specialist, Quality Manager.
- Warehouse Manager, Logistics Manager, Procurement Specialist, Materials Manager.
The program Fee is
|Option 1||Option 2||Option 3|
|Make the full payment upfront and get an instant discount of INR 7,000. Pay only INR 1,64,100 for the entire program instead of INR 1,71,100||Make a down payment of INR 21,100 and avail loan on the remaining INR 1,50,000 at attractive special rates||
Make payments as per Instalment structure provided below:
The program Fee is
What is the process to secure admission into this course?
The Program Advisor/Admission Manager at Edureka will do a preliminary eligibility check with the interested candidates. This may include for initial scrutiny against specified eligibility criteria like educational qualifications, years of experience, details of current employment and proficiency in English amongst others. Once eligibility has been established, qualifying candidates may register online at edureka.co and proceed to pay the down payment or the full program fee online. Candidates will also be required to complete a detailed application form and furnish soft copies of necessary documents for validation and selection. Candidates will be required to pay the program fee as per the options chosen by the candidate. If you have any questions about the kind of supporting documents that needs to be uploaded, please speak with our Program Advisor/ Admission Manager who will be able to guide you through the process. All the information and documentation provided by you at the time of enrolment will be duly verified by Edureka and the Institute and if it is determined that the information and/or documentation provided by you is inadequate and/or does not substantiate the entry requirements and prerequisite criteria to the course, then your enrolment to the course will be cancelled with immediate effect and you may run the risk of forfeiting the fee paid.
What documents do I need to submit to secure admission into this course?
- Passport size photograph
- PID proof (Copy of Adhaar card, driving licence , passport or similar)
- Copy of Degree Certificate or Marksheet of last semester as available
- Declaration of details of work experience as mandated
Admission Fees and Financing
|What is included in the Fees for this programme?||The program fee includes your tuition charges for all live and synchronous sessions, learning materials, case studies, tutorials, simulations and assessment charges/exam fees as applicable. The program fee also includes a one of its kind, 6 months long individualized and personalized career support services offered by Right Management India, is a global leader in Career Transitioning and Management.|
|How can I reach out to the admissions office?|
|You can email the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call your Programme Advisor or Admissions Manager.|
|What is the Fee for this programme?||Indian participants will need to pay Rs.1,71,100 as programme fee. This amount is inclusive of taxes and so no additional GST will be payable. Participants residing outside India will be required to pay USD 2600 as programme fees.|
|Is there any loan or financial assistance option that I can avail of?||Yes, Edureka has tied up with a financial service providers. Should you require any assistance with financial loans, our Program Advisor/Admission Manager will be happy to support you with the guidelines for the same. However, the decision to grant the loan will depend on the adequacy of documents submitted and will be at the sole discretion of the respective financing agency/bank. The loan itself will be based on a mutual agreement exclusively between you and the financing agency/bank and Edureka will have no role whatsoever in this financing arrangement between the two parties. In order to proceed with the loan, you will need to complete your online registration with Edureka, pay the specified down payment and share the necessary documents for validations.|
The actual certificate might slightly differ from the
Certificate of completion for participants successfully passing the evaluation criteria. Certification of participation for participant only meeting the requisite attendance criteria.
About Edureka HigherEd
Join the Prestigious 11 Month SCM (Online Certificate) in Supply Chain Strategy offered by IIT Guwahati
- Get conferred with the Certificate from IIT Guwahati
- Experience Masterclasses by CHROs & SCM Practitioners organized by SHRM
- Benefit from Personalized Career Support Services
Get a Sample Certificate!
Call us for any query
Experts Available 24 x 7